Sunday, August 26, 2012

Inspiration

After spending 5 hours volunteering at the finish line of Team Ortho's Duathlon, cheering on all manner of athlete's, I am inspired...

After personally congratulating 2 friends at the end of the race who have surmounted personal challenges to mold their body into that of an athlete, I am inspired...

After reading blog and FB postings of real people who have changed their couch potato life into an athlete's life, I am inspired...

...and a little terrified...

...to share this picture of me from two years ago:



And inspired to share this photo of me from two months ago (July 2012):


My hope is that these photos and the story behind them will inspire others!

*Sincere thank yous to Minda, Ben, Jessica, Kelly, Jackie, Mark, and many others!

No comments:

Post a Comment